This unpaid internship is approximately 15-20 hours per week.
We realize that the best and brightest students are seeking high quality learning opportunities through hands-on learning experiences. Imagination Station is offering such an opportunity to highly motivated individuals as a part of our marketing team. Through this unpaid internship you can gain solid, real-life experience and become actively involved in many levels of marketing and communications. You’ll gain an expanded skill set, proven results, a greater understanding of what it takes to be successful in the current business environment and a greater sense of confidence in your abilities. Most importantly, you’ll have fun building a solid foundation on which to successfully launch your career.
- distribute/deliver print materials to various (local) locations/businesses
- general research and benchmark studies
- donation fulfillment and processing
- manage low watermark inventory on all internal print material (Rack Information)
- appear as mascot /GIZMO (internal and external)
- research and book festivals and other community events
- pull together activity bins
- data capture processing
- assist with select events/community – booth display (internal and external)
- update calendar of events listings on local media outlet websites and publications
- tracking, logging, and compiling of media performance
- assist with membership processing
- assemble mailings
- field phone calls and event RSVP line
- assist with tracking and confirmation of memberships
Imagination Station is a sustainable science center that inspires in children the wonder of science and technology, preparing them for lives and jobs in our knowledge based economy.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.imaginationstationtoledo.org.
Imagination Station. Pure Science. Pure Fun.