Schedule a Visit
To schedule a Field Trip to Imagination Station, we recommend that you call our Reservation Line at 419.244.2674 ext. 250, so that we may thoroughly offer you all the options that we have available and answer any questions that you may have.
Map of downtown Toledo with instructions for bus drivers.
$5.50 per person Lucas County Schools
$6.00 per person Schools outside of Lucas County
$6.00 per person Non-School Groups
In order to make a group reservation, the following procedures MUST be followed:
- You must make a 10% deposit when reserving. This may be completed over the phone by credit card (MC, VISA or Discover), or mailed in by check with your completed reservation. *** Purchase Orders are the only exception to the payment procedures.*** If using a Purchase Order, Imagination Station must be provided a copy of it with the completed reservation form in order to hold the scheduled date. Please fax a copy of the PO to 419.255.2674, Attention: Reservations. If an invoice is needed to obtain a Purchase Order, we can send you a tentative invoice. Purchase orders may be used for admission only. All box lunches and pre-ordered food must be paid for no later than 2 weeks prior to your visit.
- Your remaining balance must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your visit. Please include your invoice # and school name when paying. You may adjust your final numbers at this time. After you are paid in full we will send out wristbands for everyone (students, chaperones and teachers) to wear during their visit. Everyone must be wearing a wristband upon entrance to Imagination Station. You will receive very important information on parking and procedures along with the wristbands.
- If any of your students are using their Imagination Station family membership for admission, we must have their family name and membership number at least 2 weeks prior to your visit for verification. ASTC membership privileges may not be used for field trip admission.
- Additional chaperones and students may be added at the door. All additions must be collected by the teacher and made in one payment by check, credit card or large bills. Individual payments by students and/or chaperones will not be accepted.
- A 15 person minimum is required to receive the group rate.
- Groups must meet the 7:1 student/chaperone ration to receive rates. If the required ratio of chaperones to students is not met on the day of your visit, you will be charged $10 per chaperone short the number of required chaperones to meet the ratio.
- Reserved groups are allowed to bring in brown bag lunches. Groups will be assigned a 25 minute lunch time prior to your visit.
If you must cancel a reservation, you must call and talk to a reservationist (ext. 250) and you will be given a cancellation number. Refunds may be issued according to the following:
- If it is prior to 2 weeks before your visit, you will receive a full refund.
- If it is within 2 weeks of your visit, your 10% deposit will be forfeited.
- If you do not cancel with our reservationist and have not been given a cancellation number, the next time you or your group/school calls to reserve, you/they’ll be required to pay the full amount of the visit at the time the reservation is made.
If a student is unable to attend a scheduled field trip that takes place, discount passes for future visits to Imagination Station will be made available for those students. Refunds are not possible.