Being a member of Imagination Station unlocks a world of exploration and discovery. Membership will give your family the opportunity to explore whenever the moment strikes. Whether you have a full day to spend exploring the exhibits or only an hour to spend between events, an Imagination Station membership will offer you much needed flexibility to already tight family schedules. Not to mention, that when your family does get away for a weekend or longer, Imagination Station membership will give you access to over 300 reciprocating science centers.
Help us KEEP THE MOMENTUM by continuing your Imagination Station support through membership. Renew your Imagination Station membership for another year of hands-on science experiences!
Along with unlimited admission to the science center, members also receive these basic membership benefits:
- Reciprocating membership benefits with over 300 science centers. Click here to access a full list of reciprocating science centers.
- Subscription to the monthly electronic newsletter, Discover.e
- Sneak previews to special exhibitions
- 4 Members-Only events a year
- 10% discount to the Science2GO! Gift Shop
- 10% discount on all Educational Programs
- 10% discount at Atomic Cafe
- Free simulator rides
- Exclusive discount tickets and enter to win opportunities
- Free parking for memberships at the Family Plus level and above at any Kwik Parking Lots downtown. Map of downtown Toledo parking
One of our membership options is sure to fit your needs whether you are a new or returning member.
Admits 4 adults and children under age 18 in the same household.
Basic membership benefits.
4 General Admission Guest Passes.
2 Guest Passes to Members-Only Events.
20% discount on retail and educational programs.
Free Parking at any Kwik Parking Lots downtown.
Adopt a Class Program.
For membership information or questions, please call Patrice James, Membership Manager: 419.244.2674.
Imagination Station is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts, including membership donations, are tax deductible to the full extent the law allows. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the deductible portion of your contribution.