Posted Date: 10/6/2022 9:35:49 AM
Updated Date: 2/28/2023 12:24:32 PM
Tags: Customer Service
This position reports to the Reservations Manager and is responsible for top-quality service through direct contact with all visitors participating in internal programs, as well as maintaining a vision of excellence that ensures exceptional experiences for all Imagination Station visitors.
Function: Develop and maintain the Imagination Station yearly calendar. Process and schedule reservations as well as be the “face” of Imagination Station as the first person to answer incoming calls.
- Process and schedule all reservations
- Manage and maintain school and group database records
- Check in all incoming groups and provide assistance where needed
- Balance and coordinate group attendance to facility to assure consistency
- Monitor daily and weekly attendance trends, and provide metric reports
- Receive incoming calls through Imagination Station main phone lines, as well as receive incoming calls for bookings
- Promote and support all of Imagination Station team through direct phone contact
- Support the facility policy of returning all messages within 8 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends
- Balancing cash drawer for admissions
- Self motivated individual with ability to provide attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language
- Professional phone etiquette
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and in a concise manner
- Able to deal with, and work under, pressure to achieve deadlines and results
- Previous cash management experience is a plus
- Must be available to work weekends
Imagination Station’s mission is to serve our community by providing informal science education and fun in order to spark a passion for the sciences by combining interactive exhibits and educational programming.
Imagination Station, Pure Science, Pure Fun
All applicants must apply on-line at imaginationstationtoledo.org and submit a detail resume outlining job history and experience. If you are unable to complete our on-line application due to a disability, contact us at 419-214-9102 to ask for an accommodation or alternative application process.
Job Type: Part-time