Science Story Time
Enhance Your Child's Imagination Station Experience!
Early literacy is a key component to a child's development and Science Story Time is a great way to get little scientists excited about reading. Not only will they listen to a fun, interactive story, but everyone will also get a chance to complete an activity.
Science Story Time is held in the Little KIDSPACE Mini Explorers Clubhouse every day. Be sure to check back often as themes change every month.
You won't want to miss out on this experience!
Currently, some Imagination Station programs are temporarily on hold to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and Team. We look forward to serving you, your children and students in the coming year with exciting new experiences that will spark a passion for science. Check back often for updates! We can't wait to show you what we've been working on.
Recent Story Time Themes
January: Digging with Dinosaurs
Search for fossils in a mini dinosaur dig pit and learn about dinosaurs and the fossils they left behind.
- Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs by Byron Barton
- Bones, Bones, Dinosaur Bones by Byron Barton
- Larry Gets Lost in Prehistoric Times by Andrew Fox and John Skewes
Explore, create, improve and put your engineering skills into practice as you work together to solve problems.
- Iggy Peck, Architect by Andrea Beatty
- Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beatty
- The Three Little Pigs by Mei Matsuoka
March: Moving and Rolling
Observe objects in motion and explore physics through hands-on activities with ramps.
- Oscar and the Cricket by Geoff Waring
- I Fall Down by Vicki Cobb
- It's Falling, Falling! by Ji-an Yang