Request for Donation
Science Experiences Enhance Any Event!
Want to offer an exciting gift packed with hands-on, explosive STEM experiences? Request a donation today!
Imagination Station is dedicated to inspiring scientists of all ages to the wonders of science and technology. It's our mission! We're proud to be able to assist local organizations in reaching their fundraising goals and make any event awesome!
Please note that we set aside a certain number of donations available per month for local organizations.
- All requests must be submitted online using the form below and must include an official donation request letter uploaded to the form.
- Submissions without the requested information may not be considered.
- Lucas County organizations will receive first consideration and then on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All organizations will be limited to one request per year.
- All admission passes will expire one year from the date of the event, or in some cases from the date of letter submission.
- Memberships are awarded in the form of a certificate. The recipient will have 6 months from the date of the event to bring the certificate to the science center to start the membership. The membership will be valid for 12 months from the date the certificate is redeemed.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two (2) months prior to the date of the event.
- We pull all requests on the first Monday of every month.
- Due to the abundant amount of requests, we do not accept follow-up calls.
Request a Donation
Fill out the form below to request a donation for your upcoming charitable event or organization.
* Please note that if you meet all of the above criteria, you will receive your tickets in the mail the month prior to your event.