Elements of Style
A Fundraiser with STEMinist Flair!
Elements of Style: The Essence of Chic, Exploring Brains, Beauty and Body was a huge success! Thank you for helping us make a difference!
Missed the virtual soirée? Watch it here and experience incredible fashion, restful meditation, delectable food pairings and expert beauty advice.
An Exclusive Experience Awaits
With a focus on total-body wellness, join your host, founder of Chyrs Peterson Consulting and former WTOL news anchor, Chrys Peterson and uncover the science behind your beauty products, meditation and taste, plus indulge yourself in cutting-edge fashion.
This SPECTACULAR evening includes:
A showcase of experts in their fields:
- Erika Rapp, Co-Owner, Chef, Registry Bistro
- Dr. Gabriella Baki, Asst. Professor of Pharmaceutics, The University of Toledo
- Tresha Heath, Cosmetics Director, Giella Certified Artist, Beach House Day Spa
- Leslie Chapman, Owner, Instructor, Lead Faculty, Toledo Yoga
- Jane Wurth, Owner, Ragazza
- Chrys Peterson, Founder, Chrys Peterson Consulting
Dr. Gabriella Baki
Guests will also receive a thoughtfully crafted event box (included with registration) that will enhance the virtual soirée with hands-on activities and gorgeous and decadent gifts like:
- Luxury moisturizer and makeup
- A chic bracelet from Ragazza
- An assortment of gift certificates and discounts to local businesses
- Tempting food with complementing wine
- Event tote, water bottle and pashmina
- Pearl earrings
- And so much more!
Family-owned and Toledo proud since 1959.
Makers of commercial and residential fiberglass windows, doors and sunrooms.
Foundation Steel LLC
Jeanne Fairchild, Atlas Bridal
Sally Gladwell, The Mannik and Smith Group, Inc.
Julia Tobias-Bearss, STEMinist
Callie Jacoby, PNC
A special thank you to ProMedica's Natural Wellness Shop for supporting Elements of Style.